Saturday 5 September 2015

Decor on a Dime

We bought my daughter a new bed spread set last year, but never got around to decorating her room. Since we had some spare time last weekend, we decided to do some decorating on the cheap.

A girlfriend of mine had made Hannah a paper craft name frame when she was a toddler.  I decided to "case" the design, but update the colours according to the new colour scheme. This was even cheaper then a dime to make since I re-purposed the frame from the original original sign and had all the embellishments on hand already for card making.


 The older sign is now put away in a scrapbook.

Sorry these are blurry, camera issues!




My daughter also had some ceramic Bugs that have been on her wall since she was a baby.  Her and I painted them to match.


I up dated the "H" that has been on her wall for years.  So lots of not so "new" decor is updated to match her colour scheme. 


I'll be working on her new curtains over the long weekend.  I may even have enough fabric to make a bed skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment