Friday 14 August 2015

Pallet Wood Pumpkins and Signage

Sorry, more pallet wood projects coming up.

I made these fun fall pumpkins - Summer 2013, but never shared them online.

I glued and nailed together strips of pallet the used a hand held jigsaw to cut a rough pumping shape.  Sand, paint, nail to a base and away you go. 


I cut the pumpkin stems from separate wood and glued onto my pumpkins, but have since seen online where they are part of the same pallet formed with the jigsaw.  If I make more of these I would follow that method, my stems keep breaking off.



I need to redo the bases with heavier wood too so they can with stand the wind in the fall.

And paint splatter in brown green cream and white, really made the pumpkin skin texture pop.

Adding spiders and faux spider webbing makes these guys last into Halloween too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment