Friday 7 August 2015

Welcome / Profile picture

Hey, thanks for stopping by.  This blog's purpose is to display my crafting, card making and art projects.  I am a bit of a manic crafter and work in spurts, so please be patient.

When GOOGLE purchased Blogger, I lost access to my previous blog Savory Stamping which was mostly dedicated to card making.  I hope to re-post some of the craft projects in order to have a more accurate craft index.

So now for the crafts:

Last summer I was generously gifted with some old paned windows for FREE.  Can you believe it?  Two have found their way into the front of my shed and the third I have had a few visions of how to use, but reluctantly had to choose just one.

Using vinyl twine from Home Depot and a burlap wreath I made using Burlap ribbon hot glued onto a Styrofoam wreath form from Michael's. (Tip, use the glue on the burlap not the foam which will melt).  I wish I had several of these windows strewn about my garden.   I'll have to keep my eye out for more.


I love this dragon fly sculptures.  Can't take credit for it though, I purchased it from Serenity Country Candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment