Sunday 16 August 2015

Pallet Wood Shelf & Ledge Shelving

This project was made previously, but not shared until now.

Okay okay, so I know these shelves have been everywhere online, but I just had to have one.


This REALLY is the easiest pallet project.  You don't have to break down the pallet first woo hoo!  You simply cut off the section you want from the existing pallet, sand it down, paint it, stain it, or age it and away you go.  

You can go to Pallet Furniture DIY to see a version of this shelf turned upside with hooks on it.  Pretty cool


Pallet Wood Shelf tutorial found here by DIY Pallet Furniture.

Here's an art ledge shelf we made for Boo's room.  It's not made from reclaimed wood, but could be I suppose.  A few of the frames we removed the glass and added cork from the Dollar Store so the pictures can be easily swapped out.


I followed the direction for the ledge shelves found here at Ana-WhiteGAWD I love this site, I want to make everything here.  We've started an outdoor sectional project from here, but sadly it is not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment